St Martin's Church - Date to be supplied
Presentation of ? by the Rector in 1937
Great stalwarts of Brimpsfield/Birdlip have been the Partridge family and here, below are some family photographs
In 1915 Mr Denne was succeeded by Rev. Wyndham Earee, a man much loved in the villages of Brimpsfield and Birdlip for his eloquent preaching and his genial and affectionate character. At Christmas parties - whether for old or young - he was an unrivalled promoter of fun and happiness. In his time, a small village Hall was acquired at Brimpsfield, a War memorial set up, and stained glass windows were set into the west window and one near the pulpit, as memorials to the Denne family.
The church possesses a peal of four bells, 15th, 16th and 17th century (this last recast 1904), and one cast by Mears & Stainbank in 1910.
Brimpsfield Park farm - date to be provided
Brimpsfield 'mainstreet' - Date to be identified
Bell ringers in St Michael's church - Date (and individuals) to be provided
This Page contains some Historical and family pictures of Brimpsfield over the years. Please, if you have any pictures to donate or that we could borrow to scan, (especially if there is any context attached to them) then they would be much appreciated
The Old Malt House - Date to be provided
Aerial picture of Brimpsfield - Date to be provided
Tudor Cottage, Caudle Green, taken in 1914. The Kitchen was added in 1930
A drink at the Golden Hart in the inglenook - Date to be completed - those in the photo to be completed
Page under construction
Bob Partridge, The Rector and Mr Tilling
The windmill believed to be situated on the rise (towards Birdlip) above 'The Piggery'